- 1/4 lb. fresh green beans, sliced diagonally into 1 inch pieces and lightly steamed
- 1/4 c. Mezzetta® Pitted Kalamata Olives
- 1/2 c. red onion, diced
- 1/2 c. Italian (flat leaf) parsley, minced
- 2 Tbsp. Mezzetta® Non-Pareil Capers
- 1/2 c. Mezzetta® Roasted Red Bell Peppers, chopped
- 16 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Tbsp. Mezzetta® Crushed Garlic
- 2 Tbsp. Mezzetta® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. fresh oregano, minced
- 2 cans (6.5 oz.) premium water packed albacore tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 lb. rotini pasta (corkscrew pasta)
- *Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe.
Combine green beans, Mezzetta Pitted Calamata Olives, Mezzetta Roasted Red Bell Pepper, onion, parsley, Mezzetta Non-Pareil Capers and tomatoes in a large bowl.
Combine Mezzetta Crushed Garlic, Mezzetta Extra Virgin Olive Oil, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard and oregano in a small bowl. Add dressing to vegetables and toss well. Cover and let marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
Cook rotini according to package details. Drain well. Toss warm pasta with tuna and marinated vegetables. Serve immediately.