- 1 tablespoon Mezzetta® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 small fennel bulb, cut into 1/4-inch-thick wedges
- 12 Mezzetta® Pitted Kalamata olives
- 12 Mezzetta® Pimiento Stuffed olives
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
*Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add rind, rosemary, fennel seeds, and fennel wedges; cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add olives; cook 1 minute.
Remove from heat; stir in vinegar.