- 4 Tablespoons MEZZETTA® Sun Ripened Dried Tomatoes in Olive Oil, drained and chopped
- 4 Tablespoons MEZZETTA® Bleu Cheese Stuffed Olives, drained and chopped
- 4 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 loaf focaccia
- 1 pound smoked deli turkey, sliced
- 1/4 pound prosciutto, sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 cup MEZZETTA® Deli Sliced Roasted Sweet Bell Pepper Strips, drained
- 2 cup baby mixed salad greens
*Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe.
To make the spread, mix the chopped sun ripened dried tomatoes and the chopped bleu cheese stuffed olives with the mayonnaise.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Cut the bread loaf horizontally, and spread the mayo mix on both halves of the loaf.
On the bottom half of the loaf, layer the sandwich ingredients evenly across, in the order listed: turkey, prosciutto, provolone, avocado, bell pepper strips and salad greens.
Cut the loaf into 4 equal sized sandwiches and serve.