- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 Tbsp. MEZZETTA® Crushed Garlic
- 1 tsp. MEZZETTA® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 c. MEZZETTA® Roasted Red Bell Peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 medium red onion, peeled and diced
- 1/4 c. MEZZETTA® California Habanero Salsa
- 1 firm, ripe tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 jar MEZZETTA® Tamed Jalapenos, diced
- 1/2 c. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. MEZZETTA® Pimiento Stuffed Manzanilla Olives, chopped
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1 c. shredded jack cheese
- 4 c. shredded iceberg lettuce
- Salt to taste
- MEZZETTA® California Hot Sauce to taste
*Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe.
In a large skillet, over high heat, stir turkey, MEZZETTA Crushed Garlic, MEZZETTA Extra Virgin Olive Oil, MEZZETTA Roasted Red Bell Pepper and onion, breaking turkey apart, until juices evaporate and turkey meat is lightly browned, about 15 minutes. Add MEZZETTA California Habenero Salsa, the chopped tomato, MEZZETTA Tamed Jalapenos, cilantro, olives, chili powder, ground cumin and pepper. Stir often, until flavors are blended, about 10 minutes.
Pour mixture into a bowl. Meanwhile, stack flour tortillas and seal in foil. Bake in a 350° F oven, until hot in the center, about 10 minutes. Put cheese, MEZZETTA California Hot Sauce and lettuce in smaller serving bowls. To assemble each burrito, spoon 1/6 of the turkey mixture down the center of each tortilla, leaving about 2 inches bare at one end. Top equally with MEZZETTA California Hot Sauce, cheese, lettuce and salt to taste. Fold bottom, then sides of tortilla over filling to enclose. Hold to eat.