- 36 oz. canned tuna (drained)
- 4 oz. Mezzetta® non-pareil capers (drained)
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1/4 c. toasted fennel seeds
- 2 c. Mezzetta® olive oil
- 2 oz. anchovies (finely minced)
- 5 oz. Mezzetta® anchovy stuffed olives (halved)
- 1/3 c. flat leaf parsley
*Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe.
Place the tuna in a large mixing bowl. Break the fish into small pieces with your fingers.
Toast the fennel seeds by placing them in a skillet over medium heat. Once they begin to brown and become fragrant, they are toasted.
Remove the skillet from the heat. Add the fennel seeds into the tuna along with the remaining ingredients.
Thoroughly combine. Ideally, allow the tuna to rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour. This will enhance the flavors.