- 1 lb. 8oz. cheese tortellini
- 6 oz. prosciutto
- 1 jar Napa Valley Bistro® Creamy Vodka Style Marinara
- 12 oz. frozen peas, thaw at room temperature
- 4 oz. freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 T. Mezzetta® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- *Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe.
Cook cheese tortellini according to package directions.
Meanwhile, tear prosciutto into small bits and cook in a skillet with Mezzetta Extra Virgin Olive Oil on high heat until crispy. Drain on a paper towel.
Mix cooked cheese tortellini with Mezzetta Creamy Marinara. Stir in peas and prosciutto, mixing well.
Top with freshly grated parmesan cheese and serve.