- 4 Ciabatta rolls
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 pound pastrami or corned beef
- 4 ounces MEZZETTA® Roasted Red Bell Peppers, drained
- 2 cups of arugula leaves or spinach
- 2 ounces MEZZETTA® Deli-Sliced Tamed Jalapeño Peppers, drained
- 8 slices of pepper jack cheese or provolone
- 2 tablespoons butter
- *Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe.
Slice rolls, spread evenly with equal parts of Dijon mustard and mayonnaise. Layer with meat, red peppers, greens, then top with jalapeños and cheese slices.
Close the sandwich and butter the outsides of the rolls. Put the sandwich in a heated Panini press and cook for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bread is crisp.
Serve with MEZZETTA® Kosher Style Dill pickles.