- 1 can black beans
- 1/2 c. diced Mezzetta® Roasted Red Bell Peppers
- 1/3 c. red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 c. Mezzetta® Pimiento-Stuffed Queen Olives
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/4 c. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 5 Tbsp. lime juice
- Salt to taste
- 2 Tbsp. MEZZETTA® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Radicchio leaves for garnish
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can corn
- *Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe.
In a large bowl, combine the beans, red bell pepper, onion, olives, jalapeño, cilantro, 3 tablespoons lime juice and salt to taste. Refrigerate for one hour.
Just before serving, stir in the olive and enough additional lime juice to make the flavors pop. Mound the salad onto radicchio leaves either on a platter or individual plates.