- 1/2 jar Kona Coast® Teriyaki (Island, Pineapple or Polynesian Orange Teriyaki) Sauce
- 2 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- 2 T. Sesame seeds
- 2 small zucchinis, thinly sliced
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 T. Mezzetta® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- *Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe.
Combine 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce and fish in a zip-top plastic bag. Seal and marinate 20 minutes.
Toast the sesame seeds in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, for several minutes or until golden brown. Set aside.
Drain the fish, discarding the marinade. Place the fish in a skillet, and cook, skin side down for 5 minutes, over medium heat.
Turn the fish over and cook for 5 more minutes over medium-low heat. Remove from skillet, and keep warm.
Add the zucchini, scallions, and 1 tablespoon of oil to the skillet. Sauté for 5 minutes, or until lightly browned. Remove from the heat and stir in 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce.
Sprinkle with the sesame seeds, and serve with salmon.