- 1/4 c. Mezzetta® Roasted Bell Pepper Strips
- 4 Tbsp. fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 c. simple syrup or agave syrup
- 2 strawberries, thinly sliced
- 2 basil leaves, cut into strips
- 1 dash Mezzetta® California Hot Sauce
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 c. vodka or gin
- 4 Mezzetta® Sweet Cherry Peppers, to garnish
- *Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe.
In a mixing glass or cocktail shaker add and muddle all of the ingredients except the vodka. After muddling, fill the glass with ice and add the vodka. Shake vigorously. Strain the drink, using a fine mesh strainer, and pour into two martini glasses. Garnish with sweet cherry peppers.
(Note: to prepare simple syrup, combine equal parts sugar and water. Boil until the sugar has dissolved. Cool the syrup before using.)