- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 2 Tbsp. Mezzetta® Sun Dried Tomatoes finely chopped & drained
- 1/2 tsp. anchovy paste
- 1/4 tsp. fresh orange zest, finely grated
- 1/4 tsp. fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- *Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe.
Pulse together all ingredients in a food processor until tomato is finely chopped and butter is pale pink.
Transfer to a sheet of wax or parchment paper and roll into a log about 1-1/2 inches thick.
Twist ends of paper to enclose butter and chill until firm, about 30 minutes
~Spread on to grilled corn~ melt and drizzle on to popcorn~ use for baked potatoes~ grilled cheese sandwiches~