- 4 lbs. Pork loin (butterflied)
- 1/3 c. Mezzetta® Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 1/2 yellow onion (diced)
- 3 apples (sliced 1/4” thick)
- 3 c. chicken broth
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme
- 2 sage leaves
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1/3 c. dried cranberries
- 2/3 c. Mezzetta® pitted Kalamata olives (halved)
- 1 Tbsp. Salt
- 2 tsp. pepper
- 1 c. unsweetened cranberry juice
- 2/3 c. Kona Coast ®honey mustard
- 1 Tbsp. Mezzetta® Cream Style Horseradish
- *Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe.
Preheat your oven to 350F.
In a pot over medium heat, sauté the onions and the olive oil until the onions are translucent. Add the apples, thyme sage, rosemary, and cranberries and sauté for several minutes. Add 1/2 cup of chicken broth and continue to sauté until the apples are tender and most of the chicken broth has dissipated. Add the olives, sauté for one additional minute, and remove from the stove.
Spread the pork out on a flat surface, butterflied, it should open up like a book. Sprinkle the inside with the salt and pepper and spread the stuffing evenly inside. Start at one end and roll the pork into a log.
Use kitchen string every 2-3" tie the stuffed loin together. Place the stuffed loin on a rack.
Fill the pan with 1/4” of chicken broth.
Combine the remaining chicken broth with the cranberry juice, mustard and horseradish. Coat the outside of the pork with the cranberry mixture, reserving some to baste the pork with while it’s baking.
Cook the pork for 1 1/2 hours or until a thermometer inserted into the center reads 150F. Once it is done cooking allow it to rest for 15 minutes before cutting.