- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 c. rice
- 2 c. water
- 1 yellow onion (diced)
- 2 jars Napa Valley Bistro® Fire Roasted Marinara
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Mezzetta® Crushed Garlic
- 1/8 c. Mezzetta® Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 6 bell peppers in a variety of colors
- *Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe.
Preheat the oven to 375F.
In a medium sized pot, combine the water and rice. Cook for 20 minutes or until tender.
In a skillet, heat the oil over medium high heat and sauté the onions until translucent. Add the ground beef and cook through.
Remove from the heat and add the rice, garlic, salt, pepper, and 1 c. of the fire roasted marinara.
Rinse the peppers, remove the tops and clean out the centers. Fill the peppers with the rice mixture and bake for 30-45 minutes or until the peppers are baked through.
Warm the marinara and spoon on to a plate, place the peppers on top and serve.