- 1/2 head of cauliflower
- 2 Tbsp. Mezzetta® Capers
- 1 jar Mezzetta® Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- 2 anchovy filets (finely minced)
- 1/2 c. golden raisins
- 2 tsp. saffron
- 1/4 c. chicken broth
- 1/4 tsp. dried chili flakes
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 c. Mezzetta® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 jar Napa Valley Bistro® Creamy Marinara
- 1/2 c. toasted pine nuts
- 1/3 c. grated parmesan
- 1/3 c. parsley (finely chopped)
- 1 lb. Rotini
- *Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe.
Warm the chicken stock and the saffron and set aside for 30 minutes.
Pour the olive oil into a pot and heat over medium-high heat. Once the oil is hot and glistening add the cauliflower and cook, browning slightly.
Reduce the heat to medium and add the chicken stock and saffron. Cook for 5 minutes.
Add the capers, artichoke hearts, anchovies, and raisins, salt, and chili flakes. Cook for an additional 5 minutes.
Add the creamy marinara sauce and let the mixture simmer on low while you boil the pasta.
To cook the pasta bring the water to a rolling boil and cook for 10-12 minutes or until tender.
Drain the pasta out of the water and toss with the pasta sauce.
Transfer the pasta to a bowl and garnish with the pine nuts, parmesan cheese, and fresh parsley.