- 2 tsp. Mezzetta® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Mezzetta® Crushed Garlic
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 3/4 c. dry white wine
- 2 c. chicken broth (reduced fat)
- 1/2 c. Mezzetta® Sun Dried Tomato, drained, julienned
- 1 tsp. red chili flakes
- 1 lb. fresh shrimp, uncooked, deveined, rinsed
- 3 green onions, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- *Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe.
In a 5 to 6 quart pan over medium high heat, stir Mezzetta Olive Oil and garlic until garlic is limp but not browned, 2 to 3 minutes. Add lemon juice, wine, broth, and Mezzetta Sun Dried Tomatoes.
Turn heat to high and stir often until sauce boils, about 2 minutes. Add pasta, return to boil, and then add shrimp. Stir often until pasta is tender to bite and shrimp are opaque but moist looking in center of thickest part (cut to test), 5 to 8 minutes. Ladle into wide bowls and sprinkle with onions.