- 8 slices Artisan fresh baked bread (thinly sliced)
- 1 Jar Mezzetta® Roasted Red Bell Peppers, drained and diced
- 1 bag baby arugula
- 3-4 Tbsp. Mezzetta® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 oz. fresh Goat Cheese
- Mezzetta® Golden Greek Peperoncini
- Mezzetta® Greek Kalamata Olives
- *Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe.
Generously spread one slice of bread with fresh goat cheese. Add Mezzetta Roasted Red Pepper Strips and baby arugula leaves. Top with second piece of bread and press together.
Brush both sides of bread with Mezzetta Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Using a panini press or skillet, gently brown the sandwiches, turning once or twice as the cheese warms and softens.
Remove from panini press or skillet and let cool briefly. Slice in half and serve with Mezzetta Calamata Olives and Golden Greek Peperoncini.