- 8 potatoes (peeled & sliced 1/8 ” thick)
- 2 jars Mezzetta® Dilled Cauliflower (drained & roughly chopped)
- 10 oz. gruyere cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp. Mezzetta® Crushed Garlic
- 1 leek thinly sliced
- 4 c. heavy cream
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 c. bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. Mezzetta® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- *Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe.
Preheat your oven to 400F.
Place the olive oil in a pan and sauté with the leek for 5 minutes or until translucent.
In a bowl combine the garlic, nutmeg, paprika, salt, pepper and cream. Layer the potatoes 2 slices deep and pour 1 cup of the cream mixture on top.
Place two more layers of potatoes on top, followed by half of the cauliflower.
Cover with 1 1/2 c. of the cream mixture and half of the cheese.
Repeat the layer of potatoes and cauliflower and cover with the remaining cream, cheese, and top with the bread crumbs.
Bake in the oven for 1-1/2 hours, until the potatoes are tender and the top is golden brown.