- Pizza Ingredients:
- 3 oz. Italian Sausage
- Puff pastry, 6” round
- 1 c. mozzarella, shredded
- 1/2 c. Mezzetta® Marinated Artichoke Hearts, diced
- 1 c. Mezzetta® Italian Mix Giardiniera, chopped
- Creamy Giardiniera Dressing Ingredients:
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1/2 c. Mezzetta® Italian Mix Giardiniera, reserve juice, chop
- Mezzetta® Marinated Artichoke Hearts, reserve juice, chop
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- Pepper to taste
- *Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Crumble the sausage in a pan and cook until done, drain.
Spread the giardiniera dressing over the pastry and sprinkle with the cooked sausage. Top with the cheese, diced artichoke, and giardiniera.
Place on an oiled baking sheet and bake at for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
Cool before cutting into individual portions. Garnish with additional giardiniera.
Reserve remaining dressing for additional pizzas or other uses
Combine all ingredients. Adjust the consistency and flavor with more juice from the giardiniera or artichokes.
Thaw the pastry on the counter. When pliable, unroll and cut. These pizzettas are a great snack or appetizer for a cocktail party.