- 1 prebaked pizza crust, 11 ounce
- 1/3 c. Mezzetta® Homemade Style Basil Pesto
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 1-2 medium tomatoes, preferably heirloom, thinly sliced
- 1/8 cup basil, thinly cut into strips
- *Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe.
Preheat the oven to broil.
Spread the pesto onto the crust. Top with mozzarella, and tomatoes. Place the pizza on a baking sheet and broil, on the middle rack, for about 15 minutes, until the edges of the crust are crisp and the cheese has melted.
Remove the pizza from the oven, and sprinkle the fresh basil on top. Allow the pizza to cool for a few minutes before cutting.