- 1-1/2 c. 1/2 inch cubes of Italian bread, toasted
- 1 lb. tomatoes, ripe and juicy, seeded and cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 1 jar Mezzetta® Red & Yellow Roasted Bell Peppers, cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 1 jar Mezzetta® Kalamata Olives, drained
- 1/2 c. red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 c. basil, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. Mezzetta® Crushed Garlic
- 5 tsp. Mezzetta® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp. Balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- *Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe.
In a large bowl combine the bread, tomatoes, red onion, Mezzetta Red and Yellow Roasted Peppers, and Mezzetta Kalamata Olives. In a small bowl, mix the Mezzetta Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar, Mezzetta Crushed Garlic, and salt and pepper. Add olive oil mixture and basil to the bread mixture and toss gently.
Season to taste. Serve at room temperature.