- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 Tbsp. Napa Valley Bistro® Homemade Style Basil Pesto
- 4 slices jalapeño jack cheese
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 4 hamburger buns, untoasted
- 1 c. Mezzetta® Gourmet Deli Roasted Bell Pepper Strips & Caramelized Onions
- 2/3 c. Mezzetta® Deli-Sliced Pepper Rings, mild
- *Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe.
In a mixing bowl, combine the ground beef and pesto to season the meat. Mix gently and form the beef into 4 patties, no more than 1 inch thick.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the burgers and cook for 3 minutes per side. Reduce the heat to medium, top each patty with a slice of cheese, and cook for an additional 2-4 minutes, depending upon desired level of doneness.
Divide the mayonnaise evenly between the 4 hamburger buns. Place the burgers on the bottom buns. Top with the roasted pepper/onion mix and the pepper rings, dividing them evenly between the four burgers. Close the bun and serve immediately.