- 1 yellow onion (diced)
- 2 Tbsp.. Mezzetta® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp. Mezzetta® Crushed Garlic
- 6 c. fresh tomatoes (chopped)
- 4 c. canned crushed tomatoes
- 2 jars Napa Valley Bistro® Homemade Style Marinara
- 6 c. vegetable stock
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 c. half & half
- *Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe
In a large pot over medium heat sauté the onion with the olive oil.
Once the onions are translucent add the garlic, fresh and crushed tomatoes .
Saute for 5-10 minutes. Add the salt, pepper, vegetable stock and marinara.
Bring to a simmer and cook for 30-45 minutes.
Remove from the heat and add the half & half.
If you’d like, puree the soup until smooth, serve.