- 1 lb. flank steak
- 1 1/2 c. flat leaf parsley
- 1 1/2 c. cilantro
- 1 c. mint
- 1/2 c. green onion
- 1 Tbsp. Mezzetta® Crushed garlic
- 2/3 c. Mezzetta® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/8 c. red wine vinegar
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1/2 c. Mezzetta® Pitted Kalamata olives (drained)
- *Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe.
To prepare the Chimmichurri sauce, rinse and roughly chop your herbs and onion. Place everything but the olives into a food processor or blender and mix for several minutes.
Add the olives and pulse a few times so the olives are still in large pieces. Set the sauce aside until you are ready to serve.
In a large sauté pan, cook the flank steak on medium high heat for 5 minutes per side. Reduce the heat and cook for several more minutes.
Allow the meat to rest for 5 minutes before you cut it into slices. Pour the chimmichurri sauce on top and serve.