- 4 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. white wine
- 2 Tbsp. Mezzetta® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Mezzetta® Julienne Cut Sun Dried Tomatoes, diced fine
- 1 Tbsp. Mezzetta® Crushed Garlic
- 1 Tbsp. Mezzetta® Capers
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 c. mixed greens (baby greens, fancy blend)
- 1/2 c. medium red onion, sliced
- 1/4 c. basil, finely chopped
- 1 jar Mezzetta® Pitted Kalamata Olives (9.5 oz.), drained
- 1 jar Mezzetta® Garlic Stuffed olives, drained
- 6 Roma tomatoes, quartered
- 1 c. shaved Parmesan cheese
- *Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe.
Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk briskly to combine and blend. Set aside.
Place greens, red onion and basil in large shallow bowl (like a pasta bowl). Gently toss to mix. Scatter olives over the greens. Arrange tomatoes on the outer perimeter of the bowl. Scatter cheese over the center of the salad. Re-whisk the vinaigrette and drizzle over the salad and serve immediately.