- 1 baguette, cut into 4 portions
- 4 c. Savoy cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 c. Mezzetta® Deli-Sliced Mild or Hot Pepper Rings, roughly chopped
- 3 Tbsp. liquid from the jar of Mezzetta® Deli-Sliced Mild or Hot Pepper Rings
- 1 c. Mezzetta® Sweet Cherry Peppers, roughly chopped
- 1/4 c. cilantro, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. Mezzetta® Extra Virgin Italian Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 8 oz. ham, thinly sliced
- 4 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 4 Tbsp. Kona Coast Honey Mustard
- *Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe.
In a mixing bowl, blend together the cabbage, peppers, reserved Hot Pepper liquid, cilantro, extra virgin Italian olive oil, sugar, salt and pepper. Toss the mixture together and allow to sit for 15 minutes.
In the meantime, divide the ham and mayonnaise evenly between the four sandwiches. Spread mustard on the top of the four slices of bread. Once the slaw has marinated, divide it evenly between the four sandwiches, and enjoy!