- 2 Tbsp. Mezzetta® Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 Jar Napa Valley Bistro™ Arrabbiata Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 cup Mezzetta® Deli Sliced Hot Cherry Peppers
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Mozzarella
- *Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe.
Add olive oil to a skillet and heat to medium-high. Add ground turkey and cook until browned. Lower heat to medium and add pasta sauce and peppers.
While the sauce is warming place the four buns on a cookie sheet. Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese on the bottom buns. Place in the oven on low broil until cheese is melted and buns are lightly toasted. Plate the buns and cover with the Sloppy Giuseppe mixture.
Serve with a nice little side salad. If you prefer a milder version use Napa Valley Bistro™ Homemade Style Marinara and Deli Sliced Sweet Roasted Red Bell pepper strips.