- 1/2 c. aioli
- 1 jar Mezzetta® artichoke hearts (drained)
- 2 T. Mezzetta® sliced hot cherry peppers (diced)
- 1 T. grated lemon zest
- 4 medium Portobello mushroom caps
- 4 T. Mezzetta® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 French baguette
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 1 small bunch arugula (stems discarded)
- *Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe.
Heat a grill on medium-high.
Brush the olive oil on to the mushroom caps and season with salt & pepper. Grill until tender, 4-6 minutes.
Cut the baguette into 4 equal portions.
Combine the aioli and lemon zest. Spread onto the inside of the baguette.
Cut the grilled mushroom into 1/2” thick slices.
Layer the mushrooms, cheese, artichoke hears, and peppers evenly among the sandwiches.
Wrap the sandwiches in heavy duty aluminum foi.l
Place them back on the grill for 5 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
Divide the arugula among the sandwiches.
Serve immediately, while still hot.