- 1 jar Kona Coast® Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 3 Tablespoons Mezzetta® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Mezzetta® Crushed Garlic
- 1 (3-pound) chicken quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- *Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe.
Stir together the first 4 ingredients; reserve half of mixture.
Cut the chicken into four pieces, and sprinkle evenly with pepper.
Place chicken in a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag, and pour half of the teriyaki mixture over the chicken; seal bag, and chill for several hours or overnight, if desired.
Remove the chicken from marinade, and discard the marinade in the bag. Place chicken, skin side up, on aluminum foil-lined 15- x 10-inch baking pan.
Bake at 450° for 45 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into chicken thigh registers 180°.
Brush periodically with the remaining teriyaki mixture.