- 2 c. quinoa, rinsed very well
- 4 c. water
- 3/4 cup Mezzetta® Italian Mix Giardiniera, reserve juice, chop
- 1 tomato seeded and finely chopped
- 4–6 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 Tbsp. Mezzetta® Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- *Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe.
Place the quinoa and 4 cups of water in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, and cook until all of the liquid is absorbed and the quinoa is tender, about 15 minutes; cool.
Add the giardiniera, tomato, and parsley. Add approximately 1/2 cup of juice from the giardiniera jar and 2 tablespoons of olive oil; mix well. Adjust the seasoning and consistency by adding salt, pepper and olive oil or giardiniera juice as needed.