- 1-2 Tbsp. Mezzetta® Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp. Milk
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 1 jar Mezzetta® Jalapeño Sandwich Spread
- 1 c. Mexican shredded cheese blend
- ½ c. Mezzetta® Roasted Red Bell Pepper Strips & Caramelized Onions, heated through
- ¾ c. cooked crumbled breakfast sausage
In a large nonstick frying pan heat the olive oil over medium heat.
Meanwhile, whisk the eggs, milk and salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
Add mixed eggs to frying pan and slowly stir mixture to cook scrambled eggs. Remove from heat when eggs are no longer runny and appear to be fluffy and cooked through.
On each flour tortilla, place 1-2 tablespoons of Jalapeno Spread. Distribute the scrambled eggs, shredded cheese, roasted peppers & caramelized onions and sausage amongst the tortillas. Wrap up and enjoy.
*Can garnish with Mezzetta® California Hot Sauce or add additional Mezzetta® Deli-Sliced Tamed Jalapeño Peppers. Substitute any of your favorite Mezzetta Sandwich Spreads for this recipe.