- 4 lbs. beef short ribs
- 1/4 c. Mezzetta® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 jar Napa Valley Bistro® Porcini & Portabella Mushroom sauce
- 1 tsp. Mezzetta® Crushed Garlic
- 2 c. beef broth
- 1/2 c. red wine
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1/2 yellow onion roughly chopped
- 1/2 c. celery
- 1/2 c. carrots
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- *Calculated ingredients may not always be as accurate as the original recipe.
Pre heat the oven to 350ºF.
Place the olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat, season the short ribs with salt and pepper and brown all sides.
Place the short ribs into a deep baking dish and cover with all of the remaining ingredients.
Cover tightly with aluminum foil and cook for 3-4 hours, until the meat is tender and falling off of the bone.
Skim fat off top, or refrigerate, covered, overnight, and remove fat before gently reheating and serving.